Looking for Private Tutoring Jobs in Surrey?
We currently have high demand for experienced and skilled Maths, Science and English tutors, at all levels including 11 Plus, GCSE and A-Level.
Why Join Surrey Private Tutors?
- We only work with the highest quality of private tutors, and we reward them with very competitive hourly rates of pay.
- We are run by working tutors, which means we understand what it takes to provide excellent tuition, and support our tutors in doing this.
- We provide direct tutor-student contact from the start, allowing our tutors to have easy and flexible scheduling.
- We have high demand for both subjects throughout the year, meaning that our tutors can work as much, or as little, as they want.
Are There Any Requirements?
We only accept applications from tutors that have the following:
- A degree from a top university (minimum 2:1) or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Experience in teaching or private tutoring, including references.
- A DBS or CRB check (this can be arranged if you do not currently have one).