We provide students with support and guidance in order for them to be fully prepared and motivated to reach their full potential.
Surrey Private Tutors is based in Woking, and we have been helping students in Maths and Physics throughout Surrey for the past 5 years. Our one-to-one tuition has consistently helped students achieve their desired grades, whatever their ability or level. We cover all syllabus' in Maths, Physics and Further Maths, including Primary School, Secondary (Key Stage 3), Entrance Exams (both 11+ and 13+), GCSE and A-Level.
Take a look at the areas we cover in Surrey.
How Does It Work?
- We offer one-to-one tutoring on a weekly basis, usually consisting of 1-2 hours per week. All of our tutors travel to you (unless otherwise requested), so you can have lessons in the comfort of your home.
- First, we will arrange an introductory lesson with a tutor, to assess your requirements and identify which subject areas need focus. The session is also an opportunity to ensure there is a good tutor-student fit. We also offer a full money-back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with the service provided in your first lesson.
- Once you are happy with your tutor match, full lessons will commence and you will have direct contact with your tutor, allowing flexible scheduling throughout the term.
- Our tuition starts at £39 per hour and we do not charge any joining or placement fee.
Call Us: 07422553868
Who are our tutors?
All of our tutors meet the following standards:
- Previous experience in teaching or private tutoring, with excellent references (these are available on request).
- A top degree in their relevant subject (minimum 2:1), or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- A DBS government criminal records check (previously CRB check).
If you are looking to become a tutor, please fill out an application form by clicking the button below.